- All payments made online using our merchants invoicing is subject to a 3.5% online service payment fee. Does not apply to cheques or e-transfers. Save money by sending an e-transfer to email@example.com (simple and easy to do).
- Balance is due upon delivery due date, if a deposit method is agreed upon.
- A 5% late fee will be added for every month after that.
- FULL payment is due prior to production of the order if a deposit was not made previously.
- Please note that all count sheets (if applicable) and order forms MUST be properly filled out as per our instructions and received before any production can begin on your order. If not received well in advance of your due date(s), we many not be able to guarantee completion for your agreed upon due date(s).
- Once your order is in production, all payments are non-refundable.
REVISIONS & TURN AROUND TIME
Note: We ask for preferred completion date(s) on your order form so we can get an idea of when you are looking to have your music by. We then book completion dates for your order(s) based on our earliest available spaces. We can let you know what dates we have available, please just ask!
SOUND EFFECTS, TEMPO ADJUSTMENTS, VOICE-OVERS
All of our custom orders include unlimited sound effects throughout your season (except for our Bronze package). Return edits included in packages are for the current season (typically May – End of April or a one year period from the time payment and ordering is done) regardless of whether or not the return edit gets used or not. Voice-over/vocal work can be changed at anytime during the season and pricing will be quoted based on the package purchased and details of the voice-over/vocal work. If you need this done at any point in your season, you will be required to submit our COUNT SHEET at least 1.5 weeks in advance of the date you need it completed. Please outline all details on our count sheet as per our count sheet instructions.
DELIVERY, SHIPPING & HANDLING
Upon receiving payment, we will email you a copy of your music in high quality MP3 format. This would be the exact same file that we would copy onto a CD. When you receive the file via email, you will be able to burn as many copies as you like or transfer to another device.